Labels

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Tying up loose ends

09/30/2010

Today we made a lot of food for brunch and later I went to Fred's birthday party on the Terrace at Oasis and we all constructed a huge beer can pyramid.

10/01/2010

Today I worked on my book project and Kirara moved out so she could live in a place with internet.

10/05/2010

I've been working on my book project the last few days and I feel I may be close to finishing. Today we found out that the landlord is getting us internet installed and it will only cost us about 5-10 euro a month!

10/06/2010

Still working on my project...

10/07/2010

Didn't sleep last night and I had classes all day. I used my siesta time to finish my book and spent an hour at the post office making sure it made it home. I had to stand in line four times because they kept on coming up with reasons why they couldn't send it. Afterward, I had dinner with Kirara and my flatmate Fee-Eva. Now I sleep.

10/08/2010

Book finished, no class for a week, life is good.

10/09/2010

Today I Paige and I went to get tapas and ended up going to a rock climbing place. We also went to a "yogurt place" for ice cream then walked out of the city looking for another tapas place. After getting back we made plans to meet up and find the caves tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment