Labels

Monday, November 22, 2010

Córdoba


11/19/2010

Today I got up and went to Cordoba where I met up with Lidia and her dad. We went to their home and had a tasty meal of papas fritas (french fries), pollo (chicken), y huevo (egg). After lunch I went to school with Lidia and watched her give a presentation in English for her class. Later we went to the albergue (hostel) and after dinner we all sang some songs.
11/20/2010

Today after breakfast we all played basketball and met for bible study.

11/21/2010

Today we had breakfast, sang some songs and started saying goodbyes.

We stopped for some sweets on the way to the Cordoba Mosque. It was closed, but fortunately a guard had a door open and allowed me to take some pictures inside.

Next we headed back and I caught a ride to the Estacion de Autobuses with Pedro and his wife. I was almost late so I couldn’t stop to use the bathroom. This proved to be something of a predicament as I was in horrible pain for the 2 1/2 hour bus ride back to Granada.

No comments:

Post a Comment